1. The Globe and Mail wonders why our judges don't speak out the same way their American counterparts do.
2. Who inveneted the Smiley face?
3. I wonder if the new tough on crime agenda by the federal Conservatives covers this horrific crime?
4. Save money and help the financial system, one would think that the state would reward savers. It turns out when you save money, you become an easy target for thieves, especially when the state does the stealing.
5. Speaking of the state stealing one's property, the motel owner who faced a confiscation fight in Mass will not have to worry about the state appealing the trial court's denial of the confiscation motion.